WHAT DO WE DO?
Our team will work with you to identify a shell and financier who would like to finance your project or business. We prefer to deal with shells and financiers who work on The Canadian Securities Exchange (www.thecse.com).
WHY DO WE DEAL ON THE CSE?
A listing on The Canadian Securities Exchange (www.thecse.com ) has numerous benefits for a microcap issuer. These benefits include:
- Transparency – Every share is accounted for which adds to investor confidence in the capital structure of the company.
- Debt settlement is allowed which gives you the right to issue shares for unpaid wages or other debts.
- You can pay advisors and other suppliers with equity.
- US investors can access quotes on The Canadian Securities Exchange (www.thecse.com).
- Issuers on The Canadian Securities Exchange (www.thecse.com) are RRSP eligible which means that Canadian investors will be able to buy shares in your company with the registered retirement savings plan. Investors who buy shares in their retirement plans are likely to hold on to them.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
Our group works with shells owners and brokerage firms across Canada. The only province we do not deal with is Quebec because of their regulatory framework. We deal with a vast network of contacts in cities such as Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto.
HOW DO WE GET PAID?
We get paid a finder’s fee. We ask all our clients to sign an agreement. This agreement guarantees our payment and it ensures that our interests are aligned. Fees are to be discussed.
The owners of this site do not accept money from investors to invest in companies. The owners of this site do not solicit financing on behalf of companies. We are not brokers or brokers-dealers in any jurisdiction. Do not make any investments based on what you see on this site.
All content on startuphangar.com is property of their respective owners. This site is strictly for informational purposes.
All opinions expressed in the articles are the opinion of the writer and not necessarily the opinion of startuphangar.com.